Saturday, January 9, 2010

Magical Mystery Loaves

Today's recommendation is the amazing little web site The Magical Loaf Studio, created by Jennifer McCann for the Vegan Lunch Box Blog. What this does is allow you to input a bunch of options based on what you have or like and it will generate a custom, delicious vegan recipe just for you! I tried it for the first time today and was pleased with the results, though I think if I hadn't had a small feline "helper" and an inability to wait a whole hour for food to cook, the recipe would have turned out a bit better. I am excited to try a whole bunch of different combinations. Aren't you?

The creator of the Loaf Generator, Jennifer McCann, also has a delightful blog and a cookbook I am excited to read sometime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi. please be nice, and please don't be a spamming bot or something. we really do read every comment!